Program Description

Challenging standards-driven academic program.  In collaboration with the school community and various partners, students will be introduced to careers of law enforcement and public safety.

REQUIREMENTS

HSLEAPS is a screened school. Beyond having good attendance, punctuality, class grades, and standardized test scores all students must interview and complete on-demand writing.

 

ADMISSIONS PROCESS

Our first priority is for students who reside in the borough of Queens.  Our Queens students make up 97% of our offers go to this group of applicants.  The remaining 3% of offers go to students who live in Brooklyn & Manhattan.

High School for Law Enforcement and Public Safety

116-25 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard Jamaica, NY 11434

(718) 977-4800

©2017 by High School for Law Enforcement and Public Safety. Proudly created with Wix.com